Divi WordPress Theme

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

How to Make Money Fast when you"re Broke (The BEST Way)



How to Make Money Fast when you"re Broke (The BEST Way).
Thank you for watching! Be sure to subscribe for more awesome content!

FREE SELLING SCRIPT:

Hi there (customer name). My name is (your name) and I am an aspiring new author who wrote a book about (your viral niche / title of book), and I’m going from person to person asking if they’d like to receive of a copy of my book because it can change lives for the better, and already has some great reviews that you can see for yourself on Amazon.com. I know you probably get calls all the time, but I think if you get this book, you won’t regret the talk we are having this very moment. So, what do you think?

If they say yes:
Great! All you have to do is go to the Amazon Kindle store and search for…

If they say no:
Well, I really appreciate your time, and if it turns out that you’d like to support me as an author and simultaneously read a fabulous book, don’t hesitate to email me at (make a simple author email they won’t forget and use this here), just in case you change your mind. I hope you have a great day sir/ma’am.
Video Rating: / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment